During our June 30 hour looking back at the state of Colorado’s landmark six months of legal recreational pot sales, we couldn’t help but notice that many of you were curious about more of the legal and commercial implications of those six months.
We were only able to pick the knowledgeable brain of Denver Post Marijuana Editor Ricardo Baca for the first 15 minutes of our broadcast — sampled here for your listening pleasure — but we did find some great resources on his Cannabist site for the pot-curious public radio listeners out there.
(links via The Cannabist)
- The New Cannabis Lexicon: Terms to know, from A-Z
- Map: State-by-state marijuana laws in the U.S.
- Strongest strains: How potent can today’s marijuana plant truly become?
- $202 million in pot sales?! — 10 Colo. facts from six months into 2014
- Is that really a thing?: 10 strange but true stories from 6 months into 2014
And, as Baca pointed out to a listener on Twitter (who wasn’t alone in curiosity on pricing), pot prices can vary between recreational and medicinal marijuana, even in states where both are legal.
If you have other questions for Cannabist editor Ricardo Baca, his ‘Ask the Cannabist‘ feature could very well answer your questions ahead of time. In the all too possible event that you’re still curious about the ins and outs of legal pot, let us know in the comments below or on Facebook, Tumblr and @OnPointRadio.